View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 11:56 PM   #38
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
Hm. I don't quite follow how that follows my suggestion. There was no real problem with the software. I was just trying to do something that didn't work--I had the Reader highlighted in Calibre instead of the library, when I was trying to add book files. Probably happens to people all the time. So a plain English error msg might be appropriate there.
Sorry... I quoted the wrong thing... I was talking about issue 2. The settings like window size and sort column not saving on exiting the app.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote