View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 10:28 AM   #32
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
The notion of a beta reader is intriguing to me. I think I'll eventually be at a point where it would be nice to send my book out to someone for constructive criticism. This would be long before the editor phase. It's a YA/Fantasy/SciFi/Romance novel. I list all the options because my book has a bit of all of them mixed in. It's PG rated in that I elude to things, but other than kissing, I'm just not going there for my readers. I prefer to leave things to the imagination.

What happened with the idea of having a thread here for soliciting proofreaders? Or is this it?
mbelec is offline   Reply With Quote