View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 02:43 PM   #9
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
@chaley,
Thanks for adding the size options for thumbnails. If one uses the Large option I can't help noticing that there is a lot of unused whitespace in the right-hand text part for each book. I wondered whether it might be an idea to include a few extra bits of metadata (e.g. PubDate or a few lines of the Comments, or even, dare I ask?, a choice) rather than have all that wasted whiteness. I know it's all available on each book details page but at-a-glance is always nice.
I noticed that, and was wondering how long it would take for someone to make the suggestion. I fully agree with you. Unfortunately it isn't trivial to determine the relative sizes of the text block and the image. It can be done, and it is on our list.
Quote:
P.S. I haven't given up hope that you might also offer a grid view one day...
Also on the list. This is something that should be done by Steven (our android GUI person), and he is up-to-there with other work. Perhaps by the end of Feb he will have some time cleared.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote