View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 03:00 PM   #85
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
It was blank at the beginning of THE AIR PLAN. I right clicked and selected from imported clips, the <p class="capt">. I went to the end of JUNE 1944 and used control period to insert a </p>. Then I clicked on book view and got the red screen message. I went back to code view and saw that an extra </p> was added just before </body>. I deleted it and then it went back to book view without any further problem.

It may not be a consistent thing. I have not encountered it until this morning since the last time.