Thread: A Bug Catalogue
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 06:38 PM   #13
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
Non-rooted Vox with lots of extra apps installed. (Lookout, Aldiko, Astro, Sony Reader, Kindle, Overdrive, Opera, Dolphin, Flash, Dropbox, Droplets, and Angry Birds ) A solitaire game and Advanced Wifi Lock were installed and then removed. Sleep of death was intermittent before update, non-existent for 24 hours after the update, and then constant afterward unless wifi not permitted to sleep, ever. No problems with Wifi connecting. We get along fine as long as I leave the Wifi on and plugged into charger when I'm at home when in sleep mode, or Vox totally off unless I'm using it when away from home. Wifi on in sleep mode drains the battery.

Edited to add: I forgot to mention that I also have Office Suite Pro (trial) and Mantano reader installed.

Lots of stuff, eh?

Last edited by 49Kat; 12-12-2011 at 05:23 PM.
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote