View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 05:47 PM   #1
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Can't figure this out, HELP!

I have a 211 page PDF ebook that I am trying to convert into .mobi. I am using Calibre for the conversion however, when I import it into Calibre and then use the convert feature, I open the document and it only shows 2 pages. I have opened this same document up in Adobe Reader and again, it shows 211 pages, but I only get two pages upon conversion. Can someone tell me why this happening? Other than the cover, there are no images, the content is text. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote