View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 08:37 PM   #13
the hatter
Enthusiast
the hatter can eat soup with a fork.the hatter can eat soup with a fork.the hatter can eat soup with a fork.the hatter can eat soup with a fork.the hatter can eat soup with a fork.the hatter can eat soup with a fork.the hatter can eat soup with a fork.the hatter can eat soup with a fork.the hatter can eat soup with a fork.the hatter can eat soup with a fork.the hatter can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear_3000 View Post
How do you guys know it is a nook case? i just checked the listing and it doesnt say that at all.
A few things. First, it doesn't say anywhere in the description that it is designed for a Kobo. Second, the pictures are identical to the Nook one, which does say it is designed specifically for the Nook. Third, you'll notice on the Nook advertisement, they show pictures of the nook in the case, whereas the in the Kobo case it is closed - ie. they don't want to show a picture of a Kobo in the case. Seems to me like they're probably taking us all for a ride. Wouldn't have bought one if I realized it was designed for the Nook.
the hatter is offline   Reply With Quote