View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 10:02 AM   #148
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I'll keep my H, because I think it is pretty. Ravenne made it. And I'm one of the guiltier hijackers, so I've earned my scarlet letter.
-> I agree with your avatar. It is pretty, but I don't agree with the whole hijacking thing. If you were in the Lounge, going off topic in that way is to be expected and not something to be condemned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
One example, from post 12, "I-have-to-much-time-on-my-hands-and-nothing-usefull-to-do-so-I-will-post-something-silly" was a bit derogatory imho.
-> I guess I missed that one. There is never a good reason to be derogatory when you are trying to make a point. If a point is valid, it should stand on it's own merit.

Kaz
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote