View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 09:51 AM   #141
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
The red H's are a bit of silliness that is in no way meant to be mean. People who frequent the Lounge will often get off on tangents about fun things. The whole idea of adding another section is to have a place where discussions will be kept on topic as a tradition. The H's were in reaction to the idea that silliness is bad.

It is not. It is just silly. Discussion on topic is not boring, either. It is just on topic. don't take offense at my H and I won't take offense at being called a Karma Whore, okay?
See...that's the thing I don't get. I haven't noticed any posts where the poster said that "silliness" was bad. I have stated numerous times that I liked to read the postings in the Lounge but just didn't feel comfortable jumping in. I took the original discussion to say that they would just like a place where they could keep to the discussion at hand.

Kaz
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote