View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 09:38 AM   #138
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
The red H's are a bit of silliness that is in no way meant to be mean. People who frequent the Lounge will often get off on tangents about fun things. The whole idea of adding another section is to have a place where discussions will be kept on topic as a tradition. The H's were in reaction to the idea that silliness is bad.

It is not. It is just silly. Discussion on topic is not boring, either. It is just on topic. don't take offense at my H and I won't take offense at being called a Karma Whore, okay?
A few months ago there was also a big red L going around. At the time I believe it stood for Loser but not in a bad way. It harkened to a time when some people would make an L out of their forefinger and thumb and place it on their forehead.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote