View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 09:29 AM   #1902
FaF
FaF can extract oil from cheeseFaF can extract oil from cheeseFaF can extract oil from cheeseFaF can extract oil from cheeseFaF can extract oil from cheeseFaF can extract oil from cheeseFaF can extract oil from cheeseFaF can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
Hi,

I've Jailbroken my Kindle Paperwhite, also done the Kindlet Jailbreak and added Developers Certificates Bundle.

I then installed the Calibre plugin and tried to import my collections into the newly created Imported Kindle Collection column.

When I run the import I get the following back :

calibre, version 1.1.0
Kindle Collections: Collections imported into custom column "Imported Kindle Collections".<P><P>10 warning messages.

Warnings:
Failed to get time of file "E:\documents\Londoners_ The Days and Nights of London as Told by Those Who Love It, Hate It, Live It, Long for It, Have Left It and Everything Inbetween_B00623DY3Y.sdr\Londoners_ The Days and Nights of London as Told by Those Who Love It, Hate It, Live It, Long for It, Have Left It and Everything Inbetween_B00623DY3Y.mbs"
Failed to get time of file "E:\documents\Londoners_ The Days and Nights of London as Told by Those Who Love It, Hate It, Live It, Long for It, Have Left It and Everything Inbetween_B00623DY3Y.sdr\Londoners_ The Days and Nights of London as Told by Those Who Love It, Hate It, Live It, Long for It, Have Left It and Everything Inbetween_B00623DY3Y.sdr"
Failed to get time of file "E:\documents\Londoners_ The Days and Nights of London as Told by Those Who Love It, Hate It, Live It, Long for It, Have Left It and Everything Inbetween_B00623DY3Y.sdr\Londoners_ The Days and Nights of London as Told by Those Who Love It, Hate It, Live It, Long for It, Have Left It and Everything Inbetween_B00623DY3Y.mbp1"
Failed to get time of file "E:\documents\Londoners_ The Days and Nights of London as Told by Those Who Love It, Hate It, Live It, Long for It, Have Left It and Everything Inbetween_B00623DY3Y.sdr\Londoners_ The Days and Nights of London as Told by Those Who Love It, Hate It, Live It, Long for It, Have Left It and Everything Inbetween_B00623DY3Y.phl"
Failed to get time of file "E:\documents\Londoners_ The Days and Nights of London as Told by Those Who Love It, Hate It, Live It, Long for It, Have Left It and Everything Inbetween_B00623DY3Y.sdr\Londoners_ The Days and Nights of London as Told by Those Who Love It, Hate It, Live It, Long for It, Have Left It and Everything Inbetween_B00623DY3Y.apnx"
Failed to get time of file "E:\documents\TREAD SOFTLY ON MY DREAMS_ An Epic Novel From Ireland's Past (Book #1 in THE LIBERTY TRILOGY) (Book One of The Liberty Trilogy)_B008J2AQ32.sdr\TREAD SOFTLY ON MY DREAMS_ An Epic Novel From Ireland's Past (Book #1 in THE LIBERTY TRILOGY) (Book One of The Liberty Trilogy)_B008J2AQ32.mbp1"
Failed to get time of file "E:\documents\TREAD SOFTLY ON MY DREAMS_ An Epic Novel From Ireland's Past (Book #1 in THE LIBERTY TRILOGY) (Book One of The Liberty Trilogy)_B008J2AQ32.sdr\TREAD SOFTLY ON MY DREAMS_ An Epic Novel From Ireland's Past (Book #1 in THE LIBERTY TRILOGY) (Book One of The Liberty Trilogy)_B008J2AQ32.mbs"
Failed to get time of file "E:\documents\TREAD SOFTLY ON MY DREAMS_ An Epic Novel From Ireland's Past (Book #1 in THE LIBERTY TRILOGY) (Book One of The Liberty Trilogy)_B008J2AQ32.sdr\TREAD SOFTLY ON MY DREAMS_ An Epic Novel From Ireland's Past (Book #1 in THE LIBERTY TRILOGY) (Book One of The Liberty Trilogy)_B008J2AQ32.phl"
Failed to get time of file "E:\documents\TREAD SOFTLY ON MY DREAMS_ An Epic Novel From Ireland's Past (Book #1 in THE LIBERTY TRILOGY) (Book One of The Liberty Trilogy)_B008J2AQ32.sdr\TREAD SOFTLY ON MY DREAMS_ An Epic Novel From Ireland's Past (Book #1 in THE LIBERTY TRILOGY) (Book One of The Liberty Trilogy)_B008J2AQ32.apnx"
Failed to get time of file "E:\documents\The Millennium Trilogy_ The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire & The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest (a 3-in-1 ebook pack)_B00AE4OGCU.sdr\The Millennium Trilogy_ The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire & The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest (a 3-in-1 ebook pack)_B00AE4OGCU.apnx"

These files are empty and will be ignored by the Kindle:

E:\documents\kindlean.sdr\kindlean.azw3f.bad_file

These files all have the same Kindle code - you should remove the extra copies:

Path: E:\documents\Dead Man's Time (Roy Grace 9)_B00B5WKKPW.azw3
Title: Dead Man's Time (Roy Grace 9)
Code: #B00B5WKKPW^EBOK

Path: E:\documents\James, Peter\Dead Man's Time (RG9) - Peter James.azw3
Title: Dead Man's Time (RG9)
Code: #B00B5WKKPW^EBOK

These files all have the same Kindle code - you should remove the extra copies:

Path: E:\documents\Misplaced Loyalty (Meredith & Hodge Novels)_B009EC3MQO.azw3
Title: Misplaced Loyalty (Meredith & Hodge Novels)
Code: #B009EC3MQO^EBOK

Path: E:\documents\Turner, Marcia\Misplaced Loyalty (M&H1) - Marcia Turner.azw3
Title: Misplaced Loyalty (M&H1)
Code: #B009EC3MQO^EBOK

I am then told that the import is complete, however, the column is not populated with the collections data.

I would be grateful for any help.