Thread: Help - ERROR
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 01:16 PM   #3
CraftingGrandma
Enthusiast
CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Sony 650
Yes, that fixed it.

You know, you're just like my grand-kids. I tell you my problem and it takes you 3 seconds to fix and tell me what to do, and after you explain it to me I see how very simple it was and how I should have seen the answer myself.

Maybe I should send you the same reward I give them. You wouldn't happen to like home made fudge would you?

Again, thank you.
CraftingGrandma is offline   Reply With Quote