Thread: Help - ERROR
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 11:21 PM   #1
CraftingGrandma
Enthusiast
CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Sony 650
Help - ERROR

I have no idea what any of this means. i plugged in my device and started calibre. When I try to send new books to my reader I get this.

calibre, version 0.8.68
ERROR: Error: Error communicating with device

'PRS505' object has no attribute 'get_cardb_ebook_dir'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 84, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 518, in _upload_books
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\usbms\driver.py", line 256, in upload_books
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\usbms\device.py", line 998, in _sanity_check
AttributeError: 'PRS505' object has no attribute 'get_cardb_ebook_dir'
CraftingGrandma is offline   Reply With Quote