View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 05:20 PM   #8
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by shidunce View Post
There is small town in Israel. It is located near to place where I live.
Here is a article about it:
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/421932/
I also had nice PDF work with map of cancer cases and death cases, but I can't find it now for some reason.
Israel has nuclear weapons in relatively close proximity to population centers (being such a small territory). Isn't that more likely to cause problems than wifi and cellphone exposure. And what about the ELF (power line EMF) that HAS been scientifically shown to be biologically active and has a much farther-reaching electrical field (long wavelength, and thousands of volts carried on high-tension lines/antennas bringing power to neighborhoods). And carcinogens from smoke, and charred meat. At least you won't get killed by bacon over there, but I love my bacon cheeseburgers. Mmm... bacon...

If I am destined to die of corn syrup and bacon poisoning, this is my choice:

But I have already outlived most of my ancestors, and I am surrounded by wifi and I seriously doubt that it will kill me or cause diabetes. However, corn syrup in everything (even the bacon ice cream) surely will...

And I will get my wifi implant as soon as they perfect a bio-powered computer implant with direct neural interface. EMF? Bah humbug! IMHO, of course.

In your case, feel free to wear one of these Faraday suits to bed if that makes you happy:

Last edited by geekmaster; 08-28-2012 at 05:31 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote