View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 08:29 AM   #24
mwheinz
award-winning bozo
mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
GRiker,

I've pulled the source to take a look at my idea of generating a .scpt file and running it with osascript; but I'm not going to make any promises - I've got several commitments over the next several weeks so I may not be able to look at this till late July.

Another possibility, based on the above quote, is to have calibre export a list of files and meta data, then have the user manually execute a script that reads the list and imports the files into iTunes.

Not nearly as good as the current model.

Last edited by mwheinz; 06-19-2012 at 08:47 AM.
mwheinz is offline   Reply With Quote