View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 10:03 AM   #324
David58117
Groupie
David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, K4NT (To Wife), Nook ST, NSTG
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryAJ View Post
I've had my PRS-T1 only a couple of weeks and am really disappointed in it. It crashes, freezes, restarts itself, loops, goes back to home page without being prompted, doesn't return to the page I was at... on and on and on go the problems.

I contacted the Sony people who said to update the firmware, which is all very well except that I have Linux and it won't do it properly. (Are they ever going to get past the Windows corporate dictatorship?) We worked and worked at trying to get it updated and just when we thought it was okay, within ten minutes it crashed again and totally locked up.

What can I do apart from sending it back?????????
What shame, you're really missing out on a great reader, especially since the problems you're reporting have already been fixed..
David58117 is offline   Reply With Quote