View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 07:34 PM   #98
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Hi pkbo,

great work so far

Unfortunately I've got a whole bunch of books from BEAN free library where I'm unable to change Font style or even size, sometimes I get a sufficient result , changing either one or the other, but most times nothing happens
And even if I succeed to have the font I want in the right size, latest after turning of the device it goes back to the previous setting.

My settings are: Droid Serif, size 19, normal, antialiasing on
Preformatted text: off, embedded styles: off, Font kerning (don't know what it is, never touched): on

Chapter headings and italics are shown right, but the normal text parts are shown in something like "Droid Mono" or "Droid Sans MTI Arabic"

I add the book I'm presently reading, so you can have a look at it (it's supposed to be shared, but not sold by BEAN Publishing)

Would be nice if you could fix this

Regards, Troll05
Attached Files
File Type: rar Honor Among Enemies--6 - David Weber.rar (479.3 KB, 189 views)
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote