View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 02:01 PM   #22
Karina
Enthusiast
Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Archos 101, Acer Iconia A500, HTC Incredible S...
PDF opening problem solved in latest update (1.1.5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
It is not capable to open any of my PDFs. I've tried some of purchased Scientific American ones (NO DRM), one of about 250 MB scanned by myself and other net available PDF and none had been able to open.
Hello Rfog,

We've just published an update (version 1.1.5) which fixes this problem. This release includes many improvements such as better speed, ability to turn pages while listening to the TTS, direct access to the Mantano Support (through the Preferences), as well as bugfixes.
If you still have any other problem, please do not hesitate to signal them.

Last detail: we've added a few days to the trial period for the first users who already installed the trial version.

Best regards,
Karina
Karina is offline   Reply With Quote