View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 05:59 PM   #1
jbennion
jbennion for a long time would go to bed early.jbennion for a long time would go to bed early.jbennion for a long time would go to bed early.jbennion for a long time would go to bed early.jbennion for a long time would go to bed early.jbennion for a long time would go to bed early.jbennion for a long time would go to bed early.jbennion for a long time would go to bed early.jbennion for a long time would go to bed early.jbennion for a long time would go to bed early.jbennion for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Sony reader PRS-650
Problem converting LDS MOBI file to ePub with Calibre 0.7.29

I am trying to use the LDS scriptures on my Sony Reader PRS-650. There is a version someone else did that doesn't use the links or touchscreen feature, but this version is much better if you do have a touch screen, which I do.

The problem is it isn't converting correctly. When I convert it, all the links fail and I can't page past the first page.

Even the basic viewer has a problem with displaying this file, it takes hours and hours before anything will display. Though the latest Mobipocket reader (and prior versions) pull it up quickly and just fine.

The file is attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: prc LDSScriptures-1.prc (12.35 MB, 249 views)
jbennion is offline   Reply With Quote