View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 01:13 PM   #77
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jar Jar Binks View Post
Aren't Grandmas Wonderful ! Thanks DG.
You are welcome.

'sigh. When I think of "grandma's" I think of lttle old grey haired ladies sitting and rocking and doing embroidery. It feels strange being called 'grandma' here........but I take no offense.

Yes...'m a grandma, and 62, but that sure isn't me! I'm too busy finding things to swing my stick at!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote