View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 03:19 AM   #10
jimbob101
Connoisseur
jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle App Android, Kindle PW2, Calibre
While i dont agree with the copying of another companys look I would guess that the majority of the components in the Kindle are probably manufactured by the same factory or at least a similar factory that supplies the creator of this reader.

Most electronic devices are made in China anyway. So the quality of the hardware may not be far of the kindle.

Just my 2 cents
jimbob101 is offline   Reply With Quote