View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 01:03 PM   #198
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabound View Post
I did not say it was the mod's/admin's job--in fact, I said just the opposite.
I think it was my mistake to interpret what nekokami said in her post as informal MR "policy". It was probably more her own ideal.
To clarify, it isn't just my ideal. I feel safe in saying that it is Alex's ideal as well. Whether all the moderators feel the same way may be a different matter.

In this case, I think the two of you (Seabound and DaleDe) may be talking past one another, because I don't think DaleDe is really disagreeing with Seabound's suggestion that threads which become so heated that the participants are no longer civil should be moderated. We don't always step in as quickly as we might, but we welcome anyone drawing our attention to cases where a word or two might cool things down.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote