View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 10:46 PM   #60
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
It was worth it to me to pay the extra $5 for 2 day shipping. I have very little patience when I am waiting for something I ordered on-line.
Kaz
I hope I didn't sound like I was complaining. I'm really looking forward to its arrival! But after 7 years of living in a barn under construction (and still far from done*) I think I have the patience to wait those extra days!

*I am just now getting a floor built downstairs (main level). It's been mostly dirt and cracked, uneven concrete, all this time. We live on the 2nd level with plywood floors and unfinished drywall. It's been an adventure and an exercise in patience!
Maybe that's why I like MobileRead so much, it's a wonderful escape from reality, (from one psock to panother!! )
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote