View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 05:05 PM   #21
Pulp
Palm Addict
Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 [512mb, FW: 1.5]
I have to admit that I love my Cybook too much to try out a stunt like installing another developers firmware.
I also doubt it would work - both developers have some kind of software running that is used to do the update, I doubt it would install any software but the one that is ment by the developer.
So - I'm a covert when it comes to trying out stuff nobody else did before.

On the other hand, as soon as anyone managed to successfully do (and undo) it, I'll be the first to check it out - and if only for the gorgeous text-input-idea

Last edited by Pulp; 03-18-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Pulp is offline   Reply With Quote