View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 10:59 PM   #1
acprinter
Groupie
acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 11th generation
Newcomer to Mobileread

Thirty years as a commercial book printer, now retired. Two years reading with a sony 500, and last weekend took advantage of Sony's offer of trading in a 500 model and getting $100 off a new PRS-505. I love it.

Many thanks to HarryT's Book Designer Tutorial, it's great, and I feel like I'm back in the printing trade without the smell of ink.
acprinter is offline   Reply With Quote