View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 11:34 AM   #14
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I find the PW2 to be significantly better than the one. The lighting is a lot more even, the shadow cones at the bottom of the screen are virtually gone, and the screen is a warmer tint, which I prefer.
I agree with Harry's assessment. In addition, I find the touch screen more responsive than that of the PW1. It's the first touch screen that has reconciled me to the lack of page-turn buttons. It does seem to me, though, that the battery doesn't last quite as long, but I may be imagining this--it's early days.

Jim
Strether is online now   Reply With Quote