View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 12:06 AM   #111
MJ12
MJ12 has top level security clearance to Area 51.MJ12 has top level security clearance to Area 51.MJ12 has top level security clearance to Area 51.MJ12 has top level security clearance to Area 51.MJ12 has top level security clearance to Area 51.MJ12 has top level security clearance to Area 51.MJ12 has top level security clearance to Area 51.MJ12 has top level security clearance to Area 51.MJ12 has top level security clearance to Area 51.MJ12 has top level security clearance to Area 51.MJ12 has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: none
I'm right handed and right eye dominate, majorly right footed when kicking things, but goofy (left) footed when snow/skate boarding or surfing. *shrug*

Having taught archery at a YMCA camp for multiple years, I saw more people than I expected that are right handed, but left eye dominate (or vice versa). (Most of them not even knowing there was such a thing as eye dominance.) Unfortunately it's very hard to get them to aim properly if they chose to shoot with their dominant hand and weak eye and harder for most to shoot with their dominant eye and draw/hold the bow with their weak hand (lefties usually did better with this than righties though).

And yes, we did have left handed bows in various sizes, plus a couple child sized bows that were able to be shot right or left handed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
As is Chewbacca the Wookie.
Luke Skywalker's also left handed (though there's one cut during the dining scene with Owen and Beru that switches which hand he's holding something in) (also Wookiee has 2 e's!)
MJ12 is offline   Reply With Quote