View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 09:03 AM   #5
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I tried a digital subscription of Sew News. The best way to read it is downloading it as PDF. I suppose that isn't an option for all magazines, but I'm really pleased it is for this one, since I certainly prefer reading it that way (EZPDF app) to the ways the suggest (some sort of Flash in a web browser interface or Adobe Air.
I'm not really much a magazine reader anyway, but at least not the issues I do get won't be stacking up in my living room...
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote