View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #14
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
The first three books in the Jessica Daniel series by Kerry Wilkinson are available together for 99p.
Cheers, not had much time to look at the offerings from the past couple of days, that one looks pretty good though so I've grabbed it.

Just checked I've now bought 8 books for the ridiculously low price of £5 (includes two at 20p each)!

Last edited by soulfuldog; 12-29-2012 at 04:57 PM.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote