View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 12:45 PM   #10
Harry_Y
Addict
Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle DX, Galaxy Tab 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Please. 99% of everyone knows Amazon doesn't do epub and likely never will. 99% of everyone knows PDFs are not good formats for any reader. If you are such a Nook lover I don't know why you would recommend a Kindle.

And no, Kindle is not a mediocre reading device. Not in any respect.
Yes Indeed!

I did my homework and the Kindle had the best bang for the buck.

I keep seeing people drone on about epub, I honestly see no advantage in it the files are
typically larger and the "features" that are being droned on about really are not a big deal.

It may be a nice to have feature but 99% of the people don't care about that "feature".

I find it odd how the guys who do not own kindles keep coming to the kindle forums
to tell how inferior the kindle is to their device, it leads me to believe most these
post are just sour grapes.

Last edited by Harry_Y; 10-01-2011 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Because I suck at spelling
Harry_Y is offline   Reply With Quote