Thread: ANN: Navigator
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 06:08 AM   #7
rvs
Groupie
rvs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rvs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rvs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rvs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: DR1000s, Hanlin V5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iņigo View Post
Ok, in the first post there is a new package with issue #2 fixed and built with case-insensitive sorting by default (#1). Later I will add an option in the preferences.

Regarding partial refreshes (#3), I don't know how to achieve it.
In my DR800, moving cursor makes a partial refresh or a complete screen refresh randomly. It should be handled by IREX patched gtk+ libs automatically. IREX docs says that the refresh engine would make the proper action depending on the "size of the updated portion of the screen" (sic).
Thanks for the quick patch and for the explanation. You're right it does use partial refreshes on many occasions (I didn't notice this the first time). Partial refreshes on my DR1000 seem to only happen when I use the buttons (instead of the stylus) to select a file and there aren't too many files/directories displayed (less then 20 perhaps). Anyway, it's not a problem, just something I noticed.
rvs is offline   Reply With Quote