View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 05:05 PM   #4
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siard View Post
AFAIK, 2.5.1 is the latest version that does not have the book title on top of every page yet. So if that's a thing you don't like, I'd suggest to stick to 2.5.1.
I'm afraid that's not correct. I can assure you that when reading standard epubs, firmware version 2.8.1 (the latest) does not display the book title at the top of every page.

However, if you prefer kepubs then I believe the book title is shown at the top of every page no matter what firmware you use. I'm not 100% sure of this as I don't use kepubs myself.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote