View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 01:32 PM   #11
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
'funky ellipsis' and 3 periods

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearstardiode View Post
The screenshots were in code! (Unless I'm horribly missing something.) And checking out something else, I stumbled across an instance where a regular ellipsis (...) AND the funky-fat-underscore-faux ellipsis were in the same screenshot. (And it's attached.) I just took a MS word doc, saved it as 'web page filtered' as an HTML, opened it in sigil and looked at the code.

On 2016 1/2 is the regular ellipsis: "I cant' waste any more time, Mare..."

On 2020 is the funky ellipsis: "__we just keep going in circles
I believe that what you're seeing is the 3 periods are just that , three periods. And the 'funky ellipsis' is three bigger dots that are real close together.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote