View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 01:58 PM   #14
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I'm cool with anyone changing their mind if that's within their legal rights, but I do think the purported claims of "piracy" are more than a little disconcerting. The Fifth Imperium hasn't changed since she originally signed off on the free distribution of the content, so suddenly crying "piracy!"* seems a little bit disingenuous (not to mention intentionally misleading) to me.

*Stipulating that the claims of "Fifth Imperium = Pirate Site" can truly be attributed to Ms. Bujold, of course.
I totally agree.

It could be she plans to go self published or with a more main stream publisher and that's why she wants them removed. This does make me add her books to bottom of my TBR pile though.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote