View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 01:56 PM   #231
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
It's going to be a trilogy. The second part, Wise Man's Fear, is have been out for a while and is available at audible. The third part, Doors of Stone isn't out yet, though rumors have it coming out next May. The second part is very good.
I know it wasn't the end to Kvothe's story. The Wise Man's Fear has very good reviews over here (in Germany) too. Unfortunately, Audible.de still has it split in two parts if I don't want to change the narrator. I really like Rupert Degas, especially his voice for Kvothe, so I think I'll wait for it to be available for one credit.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote