View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 05:00 AM   #7
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
One question: Who reads at one page a minute? Maybe I just speed read too much, but that seems like an awfully long time to read a single page with medium sized print, i.e. not proper means-testing.
Does it matter? The page turns are what consumes most of the energy, so if you spend 20 seconds or a minute on the page probably makes very little difference.
But to answer your question, use a smaller font (on a pearl screeen even I can use S quite often, my daughter uses XS on her 5" Sony), read advanced text, maybe in foreign language and I'm sure many would use 1 minute/page.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote