View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 09:26 AM   #4
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Overpriced.
I agree, considering the fact that it is coming from a noname, it probably is overpriced. The thing is though, I wonder if it is really going to sell at that price. I suspect that many of the stores that Pandigital sells in (Kohls, K-Mart) might well put some pretty big discounts on it pretty quickly.

That being said, a lot will depend on how well the unit is actually implemented. I have yet to see what I consider a good side by side of SiPix with E-Ink, particularly Pearl. That being said, it has wifi, a touch screen and looks like a fairly attractive looking unit. If the price comes down towards $150 and it actually works well, it could be a rather interesting reader.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote