View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 06:00 PM   #1514
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Mystery solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	152.0 KB
ID:	98848

Does anyone know just what this is about, looks kinda' like a book cover!? I found it here, but can't seem to find anything more when I look around?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich_D View Post
If I had to guess, I'd say it's a fan's representation of the soulgaze between Harry and Molly in Proven Guilty. Didn't he see a bunch of different versions of Molly in mirrors or windows?
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Sheesh! I was so hung up on the word 'April' and the 'by Jim Butcher' I missed that association. I believe your guess is accurate!
Well! I finally found why the above picture (click on it to show it full-size) says April at the top. It was originally from a calendar!

Lee Moyer, Literary Pin Up Calendar

I really like this picture of Molly.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote