View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 09:04 AM   #317
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
OK, great. On the magazine in question, I simply chose to "Insert or replace cover" even though I wasn't changing the actual cover, and that resulted in the cover not being stretched. Is the plugin doing a complete conversion as well? Or is it just modifying the html page that specifies the cover?

--Pat
I think it just replaces the jacket. I say this, because this task orphans the cjb_series selectors (used in Calibre's 'Jacket') in the stylesheet (shown in Sigil 6's reports).
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote