View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 08:37 AM   #1
Rob Lister
Fanatic
Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Windows 8: Dissociative Identity Disorder

A disappointment; utterly and completely. Unintuitive. Abysmal.

The only thing good about it is the speed; very fast. But honestly, I'd rather use a command prompt than this ... very non-windows interface, and I bet booting MS-Dos 3.1 would be pretty damn snappy too.

What.Were.They.Thinking! Never mind, I know what they were thinking; what they are trying to achieve in terms of tablet market share.

I suppose it is fine for a tablet but not for a moused desk/laptop. No-one in their right mind would install (and keep) this on a traditional computer.

I hope their working on 9. I hope they don't go bankrupt first.
Rob Lister is offline   Reply With Quote