View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 11:34 AM   #10
sjkramer
Connoisseur
sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkookumPete View Post
It works well until the line wraps and you get the rest of it flush-left. Better to create a paragraph style with margin-left set to 2 ems and text-indent to -1 em.
Yes that works! And my way of getting around not being able to also add margin top/bottom is to create a poetry div that will do that.

We often have poems that exist within blockquotes, which means that they need to be left indented and then have a hanging indent. I can't for the life of me do this.

Is there some way around it? I would love to be totally wrong on this.
sjkramer is offline   Reply With Quote