View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 01:31 PM   #7
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Here's an update: I will be adding to the promotion of REBW (I can't help it, I write it so often that I've started abbreviating it everywhere!) with sales on my site.

From March 4-10, I will be offering my novels at a $1usd discount... that's $1.50 each, all week!

Also, will post a new short story, available for free! The story, The First Expedition, is a story that follows up on a character that appears in the first chapter of The Onuissance Cells. I wrote the story exclusively for the digiReader website's forum members, but when the site evolved to become the iBme network, they released the rights of the story back to me. And as of March 4, it will be yours for free, in the usual multiple formats, and NO DRM (because... well, it's me!).

Enjoy!

Last edited by Steven Lyle Jordan; 02-27-2007 at 01:35 PM.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote