View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 10:08 AM   #4
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks, TadW! And thanks to Mobileread, for putting this one on their front page for us!

This would probably be a good place to mention, that Rita created REBW to coincide with EPICon, the yearly convention of The Electronically Published Internet Connection, being held March 8-11 in Virginia Beach this year. I'm still trying to figure out a way to go myself, though it doesn't look like it's in the cards for me this year.

Last edited by Steven Lyle Jordan; 02-14-2007 at 10:55 AM. Reason: New Information: EPICon
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote