View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 08:33 AM   #113
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
You can find a lot of things on the web that appear to be free. They usually aren't.

Caecillia is a copyrighted font, owned by Linotype GmbH.
I looked at their web page. It seems one size of Caecilia is only $26.00. I found that kind of odd as it

In anycase I initially went with Arial for a while, and then switched to Constantia as I could not take it.

It did appear from my playing that simply changing the fonts in the sony reader directory was not enough to repaginate. I even opened the book in the ebook library and it it didnt repaginate. For one of my books I had to pull it off the reader and put it back on with calibre. Wonder if there could be created a script in PRSCustomizer, repaginate current book.

Thanks for your tut!
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote