View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 03:44 AM   #23
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
One of the main improvements imho to the T2 is the option for partial refresh, which can be turned off. Sometimes the full refresh can be really noticeable and annoying. The T2 is definitely a lead contender.
However, I've just read FizzyWater's mention of the PocketBook, so looked it up on Youtube where I found a vid of the 360 (uploaded in 2011). Buttons! Lots of Buttons! Also, the battery compartment opens with a slide push, presumable making it easy to change. I imagine this is an old model though.

Quote:
There is another solution. Leave hand cream off of your index finger if you plan on reading after using the hand cream.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote