View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 08:48 PM   #434
thp1017
Connoisseur
thp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kobo, KT, KGlo, H2O, Libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by markino View Post
Interested to know how this works out...
Worked like a charm I ended up copying .kobo/images (so it wouldn't have to regenerate those, or put the placeholder covers in), .kobo/KoboReader.sqlite, and of course the books - and it came up exactly at the same place in a book I was reading, reading stats/books read are all correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EldRick View Post
As it is, there are too many uselessly-large and way-too-tiny sizes, and not enough fine-grained control in the middle range - it would be nice to get a couple of extra lines on the screen without using too-small type.
Yeah, I absolutely agree - I seem to want in between two existing font sizes

I have had the device freeze up on me a few times. I've been able to consistently get it to freeze by connecting it to my laptop, but not selecting connect or cancel right away, and then I have to reboot the thing. Not a huge deal, since telling it to connect immediately prevents the problem, but still frustrating.

In general, though, it does look like a great device, and upgrade to the Touch.
thp1017 is offline   Reply With Quote