View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 02:58 PM   #431
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I don't know why but I never noticed that so far. I just did now, silly me. The thing is I usually turned on the wifi and immediately made an update or synch. But the synch completed and I still did not have the 4 full bars. This time I went to the store and after "connecting" for a few seconds I did get the 4 bars, go figure ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodstonian View Post
Quexos ... I see the word "Connecting" at the top of the screen. Mine shows the same 4th thin bar until "Connecting" goes away, then it switches to the regular 4 bars. Appears to be working as designed.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote