View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 12:47 AM   #5
Gwen Morse
Addict
Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle 3 (wifi) + nokia n900 tablet phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
You cannot sync automatically and that is what I assume you are asking... You will have to send the books to the kindle after fixing them in Calibre
I have a question related to this -- is it possible to send/load these books in such a way that they replace the existing book?

Right now, if I do what I think is "overwriting" the book, the Kindle tells me there's two copies on the device (even though there's only one physical copy of the ebook). If I delete the first book and write the new copy, it tells me I have a "new" book on the device.

In both cases I lose bookmarks/last page read/etc. I have to assume the metadata files are somehow different.
Gwen Morse is offline   Reply With Quote