View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 02:38 PM   #9
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Some of the subscription-based blogs are including ads, but these are more like daily or weekly journals. I would go into that expecting advertising. For fiction and non-fiction, I can see them putting a sponsor page at the end, and I would be fine with that, or maybe a tiny blurb at the beginning "This book brought to you by the fine folks at .... "
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote