View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 07:13 PM   #14
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
I'm not sure if that statement really needs a reply, but anyway, here it is:
That would certainly depend on a lot of context. That "mere $79 USD" might not be that mere for everyone, for a start. On the other hand, maybe fixing your technical device is a worthwhile experience in its own. Today I'm pretty used to it, but when I started and re-flashed a bricked gizmo for the first time, that was a great thing and I learned a lot.

And by the way, I really doubt the point about the "much better technology". Actually, your choice is "fewer keys" or "no keys but touch" - with the benefit of a smaller form factor. But believe me, some people really like that keyboard :-)
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote